01 May Accounting Clerk
Detail orientated and looking for a career in Accounting? You could be our next Accounting Clerk!
As an Accounting Clerk you would complete the following tasks:
- Entering and posting vendor invoicing
- Reviewing vendor statements
- Generating vendor payments
- Recording and posting of electronic vendor payments
- Other duties as assigned
This job would require:
- Associate Degree in Business or Accounting
- or 3 years payables experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
If you’re a detail orientated person looking for a great career in Accounting then apply today!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off following one year
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off following two years
- 401k with up to 4% matching
- Discounts on spas
- Paid Holidays
- Employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1