11 Oct Top 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Hot Tub
Maybe you’re new to buying a spa or hot tub, but really want one. Are you feeling overwhelmed? Are you not sure where to start? Not sure what features are important to have in a hot tub?
Here at Strong Spas, we’re the experts. We can help you. We have decades of experience in the spa and hot tub industry.
Here’s some quick background information on Strong Spas to give you some peace of mind about working with us:
- We have 100 quality control checks in place before we even ship a hot tub to our customers, so we know all about taking care of our Strong Spas family of owners.
- We have our own network of service technicians to ensure the highest performance of our spas and hot tubs.
- We manufacture all our hot tubs and spas at our plant in Pennsylvania and are true innovators in the industry.
So you’ve come to the right place to find out what you need to know before buying a hot tub. While there are many things to consider when you invest in a hot tub, here are five important questions you should ask before buying one.
As you think through these, remember that we are the experts. We can help you with the answers to all these questions to maker sure you get the Strong Spas hot tub that’s perfect for your needs and wants.
1) What’s my Main Motivation in Buying a Hot Tub?
This question goes to the heart of why you want a spa or hot tub. The reason this question is so important to answer is because it directly affects the size, style, features and price of the hot tub you buy.
Here are key things to consider in answering this question:
- Whether it’s primarily for you and at most one or two other people, or whether you plan to have many people soaking in the hot tub with you. This is vital because seating can be anywhere from a few for up to seven people in a Strong Spas hot tub.
- If the hot tub is for pleasure and relaxation, hydrotherapy, entertainment, or a mix of reasons. This is critical because it helps answer the purpose of the hot tub. Then you can select the features, such as number and placement of hydrotherapy jets, seating style such as captains chair, lounger, or non-lounger, and other elements such as neck jets.
2) Where Will I Put my Hot Tub?
A Strong Spas hot tub only needs a level, sturdy surface. But this will get you thinking about if you have space next to your house, on a deck, if you’ll need to lightly prepare a location —it doesn’t take much at all because we can take care of that for you — what kind of access you’ll need to get in and out of the hot tub such as built-in steps and other factors. All of these questions can be easily answered with our expert industry knowledge, so don’t be intimidated.
3) What is the Budget for my Hot Tub Purchase?
You may have a figure in mind — or no figure at all. Either way, once you start answering the questions about the use and style of your hot tub, you can start building a budget for it. One of the great thing about Strong Spas hot tubs are that there’s something for everyone in everyone’s budget.
4) What Features in a Hot Tub are Important to me?
Beyond the seating capacity, the style of seating, the number and location of hydrotherapy jets, some important things to consider are the little details we’ve taken care of. Like cabinet style and finish, built-in ice bucket to keep drinks cold and LED cup holders, or LED air controls, or MP3 Bluetooth, or custom-molded waterfall, or exterior LED lighting. And we could easily go on.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the options. As we mentioned earlier, we’re the experts and we’re happy to walk you through the process of selecting a perfect Strong Spas hot tub to suit your lifestyle and expectations.
5) What Should I Look for in a Hot Tub Warranty and Quality of a Hot Tub?
The guarantee a company offers on its products speaks volumes about the company’s confidence in its craftsmanship and how much it cares about its customers’ experience. We feel very strongly about both here at Strong Spas. That’s why we manufacture industry-leading hot tubs with features such as our DURA-SHIELD™ HardCover. Its patented technology protects against harsh environments and provides energy-saving heat retention. Basically it’s built to last so you don’t have to worry about it and maximize your hot tub enjoyment. And that’s just one of our industry-leading features.
We’re Here to Help You
We hope this top 5 list of hot tub questions has helped you to make a decision about buying a Strong Spas hot tub. As we said earlier, we’re the experts and can help you with any questions you may have in your decision to purchase a hot tub. Now that we’ve got you started, take the next step with Strong Spas. For additional information, click here.