09 Jun Shipping Coordinator
Self-motivated as well as well-organized?
Have training or experience in supply chain or Logistics?
Then this key role in our company is for you!
Shipping Coordinator is a key role in our shipping process.
They manage all levels of shipping including paperwork, inventory, and more.
If you are self-motivated, well-organized as well as able to work in a fast paced job, apply today for a great new career with us!
In order to complete this job, the following tasks are assigned:
- Process orders, as well as prepare papers for shipping
- Inventory, such as the task to label and check all shipments for quality
- Talk with our customers, as well as peers, in a friendly and professional manner
- Schedule trucks as well as carriers
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills and Multi-tasking
- Good computer skills
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off following one year
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off following two years
- 401k with up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1
Apply today for this exciting new leadership opportunity in accounting with Strong Spas!