09 Jul Quality Control Inspector
In Quality Control, you will test and inspect products at various stages of production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine. You’ll maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the duties listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Selects in-process products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
· Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
· Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards and expected quality.
· Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
· Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
· Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
Why work with us?
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Benefits
- Vacation & Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Weekly Attendance Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- And more…..