01 May Quality Control Inspector
A Quality Control Technician has an eye for detail.
They test and inspect tubs throughout the different stages of the process. After that, they put together and review data in order to make sure the tubs meet Strong quality.
In order to complete this job, the following tasks are assigned:
- Selects products for tests. After that, tests them for quality in the current area.
- Writes down test data, and in addition, looks it over for any issue.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve top quality within limits of the equipment.
- Sets up and performs tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data, similarly enters data into computer for analysis.
If you have an eye for detail apply today for a new career as a Quality Control Technician!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of work
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of work
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1