22 Mar Production Employee
When joining our Production team you will assemble spas and/or their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Plans assembly procedures following specifications.
- Drills, taps, and/or reams holes.
- Removes small quantities of plastics to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Installs parts, such as jets, nozzles or hoses, and works them to test fluid movement.
- Bends and/or installs pipes and nozzles for fluid movement systems.
- Aligns and installs power pack assemblies and pumps for spas and/or waterfalls.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Cleans and prepares spa for final assembly and shipment
This is a full time position with openings in both 1st and 2nd shift. If you are mechanically inclined and looking for a fast paced job with a great team then we will train you to be a critical part of our spa assembly process. We are growing rapidly, so it’s a great time to join!