22 Mar Production Employee
A Production employee assembles spas and/or their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties.
In order to complete this job, the following tasks are assigned:
- Plans assembly procedures following specifications.
- Drills, taps, and/or reams holes.
- Removes small quantities of plastics to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Aligns components such as bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Installs parts, such as jets, nozzles or hoses, and works them to test fluid movement.
- Bends and/or installs pipes and nozzles for fluid movement systems.
- Aligns and installs power pack assemblies and pumps for spas and/or waterfalls.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Cleans and prepares spa for final assembly and shipment
This is a full time position with openings on both 1st shift. If you are mechanically inclined and looking for a fast paced job with a great team then apply to be a Production Employee today!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of work
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of work
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1