25 Aug Product Design Engineer
As a leader in the Spa Industry, Strong Spas prides itself in its American made product and state of the art innovation. Now is your chance to be a part of that team and process.
We are currently hiring for a Product Design Engineer.
In this role you will be the leader of state of the art, acrylic and rotomolded hot tub new product development and enhancement.
- Providing daily guidance to a cross functional group of Engineers and Technicians.
- Be a key contributor to our multi-site hot tub operation by acting in a project design role for all Engineering/R & D projects.
- Provide guidance and develop and enhance hot tub and accessory designs
- Maintaining a great working relationship between Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and other dependent departments will be a key to success in this role
We are looking for candidates with strong proficiency and software experience in:
- SolidWorks or Fusion 360
- ArtCam or equivalent
- STL Files
- Microsoft Suite Applications
If you are mechanically inclined and have an eye for design, then we’d love to meet you!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance upon hire
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off upon hire
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching after 6 months
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various discounts through TicketsAtWork
- Various discounts through the Central PA Chamber of Commerce
- On site training and development in various skill sets
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1