19 Apr Marketing Manager
At Strong Spas, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, and thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
As the Marketing Manager you will:
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day activities and staff within the marketing team, and build, train, and develop them.
- Coordinate valuable and engaging marketing campaigns and content with sales activities in a variety of channels.
- Maximize the return of the company’s marketing budget, while maintaining brand and reputation.
- Manage design, development and maintenance of all company websites and ECOMM projects by collaborating with internal and external teams and agencies.
- Create and optimize best user experience, site functionality and performance.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs, Other Analytics).
- Design, build, monitor and maintain our social media presence.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Maximize followers, engagement and content on our socials.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Develop a social media calendar.
Here at Strong Spas we offer benefits including medical, vision and dental insurance, a 401K with 4% matching, vacation time and more!
**Wages for this position are determined based upon experience and will be discussed at time of offer.