06 May Maintenance Technician
If you enjoy fixing machines and putting things back together, then this is the job for you.
As a Maintenance Technician you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties:
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
4. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
5. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
6. Develop and implement a regular preventive maintenance program on tools, machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
7. Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
8. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
9. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
10. May perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
11. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.