22 Aug Maintenance Technician
Are you a well rounded Maintenance Technician with various skill sets? Love to fix equipment and have a strong background in fabrication?
Here at Strong, we’re looking to hiring a Maintenance technician that fits this very description!
Our Maintenance Technicians repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment; as well as various maintenance tasks around the facility.
If you’re looking to join a great team, apply with us today.
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of work
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of work
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Cross Training Opportunities
- Training classes in skills such as leadership, communication, English and Spanish
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1
*Wages for this position vary on experience and will be discussed at time of interview