26 Mar IT Support Specialist
In our IT Support position you will oversee computer systems and offer support to the system’s users. This may be internal assistance, working directly with staff who use the computer systems or it may be assisting external customers who access the systems via the Internet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds in a timely fashion to end users’ needs and concerns relating to computer business applications and general systems issues.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem escalation and provides solution tracking.
- The ability to not only juggle tasks/projects, but also to handle shifting priorities at a moment’s notice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical coworkers.
- Network setup and support
- Excellent judgement, able to operate with little oversight
This is a full time position with pay varying by experience.
We look forward to meeting you!