07 Dec In House Service Technician
Are you always taking things apart and putting them back together?
Do you love working with yours hands?
Well here is an opportunity to be a part of that process…
We are currently accepting applications for our Production: Rework Technician Department for both 1st and 2nd shift. We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k plus company match after probationary period has been met.
Summary: Service technician will be responsible for diagnosis and repair of all systems of a hot tub and bringing the hot tub into working order in a timely manner. These systems will include the filtration, plumbing, electrical, shell and cabinets.
1st Shift: $13/hr with a $3/hr attendance bonus.
2nd Shift: $15/hr with a $3/hr attendance bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following but not limited to…
- Fix or replace faulty plumbing, filtration, electrical, shell cabinets issues.
- Complete scheduled repairs in a timely manner and to company standards
- Disassemble hot tubs to detect problem source
- Complete work order paperwork in a timely manner
- Acrylic, fiberglass and resin repair on tubs
- Put panels onto spas
- Take standard photographs of spas
- Enter paperwork and information into computer
- Cleaning and prepare spas for reshipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour