23 Jun Floor Manager
A floor manager has a passion for leading and work with their team to create great products.
As a Floor Manager you would direct work in your department(s). This includes processing materials or assembling products at Strong Spas by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Look at orders in order to align staff and needs.
- Look at data such as types, numbers, specs of spas, and dates in order to plan daily.
- Plan daily tasks, therefore setting needs for spa building.
- Look at reports in order to fix problems and keep costs low.
- Inspects equipment to ensure top performance.
- Develops or revises SOPs and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves concerns or submits unsettled concerns to Production Manager or Human Resources Manager for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Works with employees to continue improving and find effective changes.
If you have a passion for leading and love to work with a team to create something great, then apply for a floor manager position today!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of work
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of work
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1