20 May Floor Manager (Various Shifts)
Our Strong Spas team is growing! We are hiring Floor Managers for various shifts for Production in our Northumberland Plant.
As a Floor Manager you would be responsible for directing and coordinating activities of production department(s) in processing materials or assembling products at Strong Spas by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews daily production orders to ensure that staffing and production requirements are aligned.
- Reviews product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of spas, and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for spa assembly
- Assists in the preparation of operational schedules and coordinates assembly activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Production Manager or Human Resources Manager for action.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Works with employees to discover continuous improvement opportunities and implements effective process changes.
If you have a passion for leadership and love to work with a team to create something great, then this is the position for you! Apply today and join the Strong Spas family.