07 Dec Field Service Technician
Are you always taking things apart and putting them back together?
Do you love working with yours hands?
Well here is an opportunity to be a part of that process…
Strong Spas is a global leader in the spa industry and one of the largest spa manufactures in the world since 1994. Every affordable luxury spa is proudly custom-built in one of our facilities in Pennsylvania, shipping to over 40 countries.
We are currently accepting applications for our Production: Rework Technician Department. This is a Day shift position. We offer a competitive benefits package, Paid Holidays, and 401k plus company match after probationary period has been met.
Summary: Service technician will be responsible for diagnosis and repair of all systems of a hot tub and bringing the hot tub into working order in a timely manner. These systems will include the filtration, plumbing, electrical, shell and cabinets. Pay begins at $16/hr with a $3/hr attendance bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following but not limited to…
- Repairing customers spas, mechanical equipment.
- Fix or replace faulty plumbing, filtration, electrical, shell cabinets issues.
- Maintain accurate spare parts inventories in company vehicles
- Complete scheduled repairs in a timely manner and to company standards
- Clean driving record and valid ID, for local transporting of hot tubs and scheduled repairs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $19.00 per hour