13 May Customer Service Technical Support
Looking for a great new career in Customer Support?
We are now hiring for a Technical Support Agent in our Call Center. This position is located in our Northumberland location and is responsible for researching potential solutions to technical issues and concerns with customer’s spas. As well as answering customer’s calls and emails with solutions and troubleshooting information by completing the following tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies the customers’ technical concerns as well as issues with their spa.
- Resolve the matter by giving information to fix their concerns, schedule the shipment of parts and components, and/or dispatching service techs.
- Logs details as well as resolutions into the data base.
- May solicit sales of new or additional spa products.
- Investigates conditions preventing proper installation of equipment.
- All other job duties as assigned
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, as well as Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of work
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of work
- 401k, in addition up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Various employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on our social media at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1