09 Jul Customer Service Coordinator
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will work along side the customer service department and their clients to provide quality service and to ensure clients get the services they need. You will build strong relationships with our partners and service providers to ensure clients receive the best care possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the service needs of clients and connect them with the correct provider
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources
- Create and maintain a database of clients and client needs
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to fix problems
- Ensure each client is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries in the office
Supervisory Responsibilities: Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision. Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.