01 Apr CNC Operator
If you have a keen eye for detail and experience in operating a CNC machine, then becoming a part of the Strong Spas family is for you!
The following tasks are included in this role:
- Prepare and operate CNC to perform tasks such as drilling
- Understand the task at hand as well as the desired result
- Translate instructions into computer commands
- Prepare as well as load parts
- Test run in order to check if produce outputs are correct
- Complete full cycles in order to produce large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they perform the tasks and make changes to reach a better result
- Inspect finished products and compare them to determine if the process was done correctly
- Check and maintain machinery daily
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents as well as drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM is a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
If you have a keen eye for detail and experience in operating a CNC machine then apply today!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off after one year of employment
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off after two years of employment
- 401k with up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on products
- Various employee engagement activities throughout the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1