30 Mar Chief Financial Officer
Looking for a new leadership opportunity?
Do you have a passion for leadership and experience in accounting?
At Strong Spas we are currently looking a Chief Financial Officer, or CFO, to perform risk management as well as plan a financial strategy. This is a vital role in the accounting team that leads the quality of a company’s finances.
The ideal person will be a great leader that can oversee the needed tasks as well as the development of employees.
Similarly, they will have knowledge in all aspects of financials and banking, and have experience in financials of Manufacturing Companies.
In order to complete this job, the following tasks are assigned:
- Drive quality planning
- Analyze risks and investments
- View investment strategies as well as weighing the risks
- Ensure cash flow is correct for operations
- Supervise team
- Prepare reliable reports
- Ensure compliance with the law as well as policies
- As well as other tasks as needed
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off following one year
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off following two years
- 401k with up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1
Apply today for this exciting new leadership opportunity in accounting with Strong Spas!