01 May Retail Sales Associate
Do you have a great sales pitch?
Friendly with customers?
Then you are the person we need for our Retail Associate in our Syracus and Utica, NY Store.
In order to complete this job, the following tasks are assigned:
- Manage potential sales leads as well as follow ups
- Use computer for tasks such as orders, payment, etc.
- Handle sales of all products, as well as all papers needed
- Learn about water chemistry to perform tests as well as help customers
- Logging information into system following calls
- Keep store clean and organized
- Attend sales meetings as needed
- Participate in off-site shows (for example, home shows, trade shows, parking lot sales, etc)
- Maintain a database of customers and follow up with needed product sales (for example chemicals)
- Receive and sign in product that comes to the store
- Order stock as necessary
- Go to inspections or deliveries of customer products as deemed necessary
- Open/close the store, according to the Opening/Closing Procedures
- Ability to be trained on, and utilize industrial product handling equipment (such as pallet jack, forklift, etc)
- Required to travel as directed to meetings, training sessions, assist other stores, etc.
So if you have a great sales pitch and a friendly personality, apply today!
Why work for Strong?
Strong offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off following one year
- 80 hours of Paid Time Off following two years
- 401k with up to 4% matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Bonus
- Discounts on spas
- Employee activities through the year
What is it like to work at Strong?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StrongSpasJobs1
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.